1. Our web application
Our web application allows you to search for small-cap alt coins on EVM-compatible blockchains. We provide this service "as is" and we may change or discontinue any aspect of our web application at any time without notice.
2. Your use of our web application
You may use our web application only for lawful purposes and in compliance with these Terms. You must not use our web application:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Tokenuity, a Tokenuity employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our web application, or which, as determined by us, may harm Tokenuity or users of our web application or expose them to liability
3. Your account
To access certain features of our web application, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access your account and for any activities or actions under your password.
4. Intellectual property
Our web application and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Tokenuity, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use our web application for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our web application, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the web application for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
5. Prohibited Activities
You agree that you will not use our web application for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms. Specifically, but without limitation, you agree that you will not:
- Use our web application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our web application
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our web application, user accounts, or computer systems or networks connected to our web application, through hacking, password mining, or any other means
- Interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of our web application, or violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature
- Use our web application to distribute unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our web application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our web application
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our web application or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our web application
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attack our web application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
6. User Content
Our web application may allow you to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, photographs, videos, and comments (collectively, "User Content"). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you submit to our web application.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted below to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns
- All of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms
By submitting User Content to our web application, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the web application and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You also grant each user of our web application a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through our web application, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of our web application and under these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tokenuity, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of our web application.
Our web application and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We do not warrant that our web application or any content, service or feature of our web application will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not guarantee that any files, software, or other materials available for download from our web application will be free of infection, viruses, or other code that may have contaminating or destructive properties.
9. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Tokenuity, its affiliates, licensors, or service providers, or its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, or assigns be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon our web application or any content, service, or feature of our web application, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Tokenuity has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of our web application, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using our web application.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our web application without notice and without any liability for any reason, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and your use of our web application shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
12. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our web application shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association in the county of Los Angeles, California. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator mutually agreed upon by you and Tokenuity, or if no agreement can be reached, by an arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award any remedy available at law or in equity.
13. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your use of our web application following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
14. Entire Agreement
15. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing or using our web application, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully before using our web application. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use our web application.
Thank you for using Tokenuity.